3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies. Chewy and naturally sweetened with bananas and dried fruits. Perfect for little ones and also for a quick energy boost! For the dried fruits, I used a mix of black and golden raisins and.
Here is how you cook it. Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. They are a very simple and light version of the traditional oatmeal cookie with added dark chocolate chips. You can have 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- You need of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
Flourless, eggless, low-calorie and low-fat these delicious cookies are made without butter, brown sugar or baking soda. Because these cookies are soft and chewy, we recommend storing them in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Make sure to let your cookies cool completely before transferring them into a container for storage. Let cookies cool completely and then place apple oatmeal cookies on a baking sheet.
3 Ingredients – Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
Our family loves Oatmeal raisin cookies. The kids love to help make them and the entire kitchen smells amazing as they bake. The recipe is super easy and you will love how quick it is to make homemade cookies. If you like soft and chewy cookies, this recipe is a must try. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.