Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! In large bowl, stir cake mix, rainbow candy sprinkles, butter, milk and egg until soft batter forms. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder.
This simple cookie recipe tastes like your favorite birthday cake in cookie form. Birthday Cake Cookies are so much fun – no birthdays necessary. You can eat them anytime you want. You can cook Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈
- Prepare 1 1/4 of ap flour.
- You need 11/4 of WHITE cake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of bp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs room temp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter flavor vanilla. (Or just vanilla).
- It’s 1 of heaping cup of sprinkles.
These cookies are actually amazing even without the sprinkles, or you can useView Recipe Combine cake mix, chocolate chunks, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Birthday cake cookies take all the good stuff from a birthday cake–sprinkles and a creamy buttery frosting–and smother soft, colorful sugar cookies with them. It is like a cake only better!
Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈 step by step
- Preheat 350 whisk dry ingredients set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Then add the vanilla.
- Add flour mix to the wet ingredients then add the sprinkles shortly after. Should be a nice dough. Wrap and refrigerate at least 30 min..
- Line pan with parchment and weigh out 13g balls for mini cookies. Or 30g for regular size. Be sure to slightly flatten cookie ball before baking. Bake 8-9 mins for mini and 9-12 for bigger cookie. These cookie should stay soft and chewy for up to a week non refrigerated.
It is loaded with sprinkles and white chocolate chips which are perfect for celebrating. Adding frosting to a loaded sugar cookie only makes it tastier. All it needs is a birthday candle to be complete. These birthday cake-flavored cookies are fun, sweet and easy enough that you'll want to make them even when there's not a special occasion. The secret ingredient in these colorful treats is cake mix, which gives them a soft and chewy texture that everyone loves.