Mini cookie sundae cups. Mini cookie sundae cups My kids LOVE these and it's perfect for a cheap summer treat that's fun to make as a family and set up all the toppings on your table for a safe self serve home ice cream parlor. Make the best Cookie Sundae Cups with this easy recipe. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Mini Individual Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae (Pizookie) made with caramel chocolate chip cookie dough, cooked until golden brown and topped with ice cream.. This isn't a cakey chocolate chip cookie. Hershey's® Ice Cream dessert cups are a favorite everywhere they are sold. You can have Mini cookie sundae cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini cookie sundae cups
- It’s 1 package of refrigerated break apart sugar cookies.
- It’s As needed of Cooking spray.
- Prepare To taste of Ice cream of your choice.
- It’s To taste of Toppings of your choice: sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, caramel, cherries, marshmallows, whipped cream.
Remove from oven and let cool for at least ten minutes before gently twisting to remove from pan. No one can resist a cookie cup; they're so cute and customizable! Start with your favorite refrigerated cookie dough. These tips are for Ready to Bake Cookies, but you can use any type of Pillsbury refrigerated cookies.
Mini cookie sundae cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray..
- Press 1-2 squares of cookie dough in each cup in the muffin pan and bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown..
- Cool 30 minutes then remove using a butter knife to go around the edges and pry them out..
- Put as many scoops of ice cream in them as you want and add on the toppings!.
When chocolate and mint get together with a hint of peppermint, mmm…magic happens. In a small mixing bowl, add flour, baking cocoa, baking soda and salt and mix well. Add sugar, butter and peanut butter to a mixing bowl and beat well until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl halfway through beating. Press the cookie dough onto bottoms and spread to the sides of the muffin pan cups. Once the cookie cups have cooled completely, working quickly, use an ice cream scoop to scoop ice cream onto the top of each cookie cup.