*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. This is a great recipe, thanks for sharing. I changed two things that seemed to make this more of a equal split between cookie and cake.
Anytime I make it for parties, people ALWAYS ask for the recipe. Process chocolate chip cookies in a food processor until completely crumbled. Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon to cookie crumbs; pulse to combine. You can have *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- You need 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional Frosting.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- You need 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Add butter, eggs, and vanilla to cookie mixture; process until blended. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too!
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Chocolate chip cookie cake is very easy to make – in fact, it's much quicker and easier than making the individual cookies, as there is no dough to roll or to drop, as all the dough is going into one big round pan. All you need to do is mix the ingredients in a bowl, then pour the dough into a baking dish and bake it in the oven – it's. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake I created this recipe to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the little girl in me. Sour cream offsets the sweetness and adds a nice tang. Everyone who tries this scrumptious cookie dough cheesecake loves it.