Chocolate Chip Cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close.
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. I'd give it more stars if I could. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 C. of Salted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 C. of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 C. of Light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 C. of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sea salt.
- Prepare 2 C. of Chocolate chips or chunks or chopped chocolate.
Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Cream together the butter and sugars until combined..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy..
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Scoop into 1 Tbsp. heaps about 2" apart of baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Remove to cooling rack..
Just a few super-smart substitutions can yield the best chewy chocolate chip cookies ever made. Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. This is a classic tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe that you will make again and again! These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite.