My Nutella Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Nutella® Cookies. I made these as bars instead of cookies. And were a big hit in our house.
These Nutella Cookies are soft and chewy, super fudgy, & filled with Nutella goodness. Take your chocolate chip cookies to the next level with chocolate hazelnut goodness. Nutellotti Cookies – Nutella Cookies An Italian in my kitchen. all purpose flour, medium egg, Nutella. You can have My Nutella Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Nutella Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of soften.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar or dark.
- You need 1/2 cup of nutella.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Nutella Stuffed Sugar Cookies Open Source Food. My Nutella chocolate chip treat formula is unbelievably straightforward and stuffed with so much heavenly flavor. Instructions to Make Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cream the spread and sugars together.
My Nutella Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla..
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time..
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees..
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets..
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips..
These Nutella treats are somewhat changed from my best nutty spread treats. I had these cookies for the first time at a football tailgate and they were so delicious that we were all amazed to find out that one of the guys had made them. He got the original recipe from a tailgating website and they are way too delicious and easy not to pass on. These Nutella cookies are slightly modified from my best peanut butter cookies. Like those cookies, these are also super soft and buttery and crafted so that the Nutella flavor is predominant.