ALMOND BUTTER COOKIE😋🍪. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. My Son needed to take almond butter and coconut oil to his culinary class for an assignment. Well he brought home leftovers so decided to make almond cookies with the almond butter.
Almond butter cookie dough is pretty dense thanks to the almond butter and ground almonds. The denser dough has a harder time baking through and spreading while baking. Making the classic criss cross fork patter on the cookie flattens the dough and allows for a more even baking. You can have ALMOND BUTTER COOKIE😋🍪 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ALMOND BUTTER COOKIE😋🍪
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s Half of cup butter.
- It’s of Crushed almonds.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Mix all-purpose flour, almonds, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a large bowl until well blended. Combine butter, sugar and almond extract in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add all remaining cookie ingredients; beat at low speed until well mixed.
ALMOND BUTTER COOKIE😋🍪 step by step
- Set a flat pan at low flame and set another utensil to make cookies over it.
- Let it preheat for 10 minutes and start making dough.
- First mix butter+sugar+crushed almond+baking powder.
- Mix and whisk well even you can use mixer.now add flour and make mixed dough.no need to knead please just mix all the ingredients by add 1 to 2 tsp milk.
- Rest for 10 minutes and make little balls and press fork at upper layer to make some design.
- Set butter sheet or not and put the cookies in pan and let it bake for 15 minutes complete.
- Let it cool down.cookies always so soft when it's hot but after cool down it becomes hard and good to eat.enjoy cookies.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Almond butter cookies are tasty, crumbly, salty-sweet, and delightful! Gradually add flour and mix well. With the mixer still on low, add the eggs, one at a time, to the bowl. What a delicious and EASY almond butter cookie recipe! Homemade almond butter is more affordable, too.